Information below is from 2012. This will be updated for the July 20th 2013 product camp.
ProductCamp is an unconference event where the session topics are submitted by the participants and decided upon on the day. The sessions will be organised and confirmed in two parts:
Before the Event
What do you want to talk about at PCamp Melbourne? Do you have an idea you’d like to talk about? Submit your idea to UserVoice! You have 10 votes so use them wisely!
If you require specific A/V equipment, please let us know at least one week prior to the day – by Saturday, October 12th.
Day of the Event
The session topics for the day will be decided on the morning of the event using the already cast votes combined with a “dot-voting” system. Proposed topics including the UserVoice! votes will be laid out for attendees to view and to vote on. Attendees stick their dots onto the talks they’d like to hear and the topic with the most votes will be provided a time-slot.
- Sessions should be designed to encourage participation and discussion from the audience.
- Sessions can be conducted as a presentation, training course, workshop, or panel.
- Topics on best practices for Product Management, Product Marketing & current hot topics are highly desirable.
- Sessions are 45 minutes long (including discussion) with a 15-minute break between sessions.
- You can use powerpoint if you like but there are no slide pack requirements!